• Menu

Union County Government is currently hiring for the Finance Director position in the Commissioner’s Office.   College degree in finance or accounting is preferred.  Several years of experience in the areas of accounting, payroll, and human resources required.  If interested, please email your resume to commissioner@uniongov.com.



Land Disturbance Permits
Building & Development issues Land Disturbance Permits for any project that requires land disturbance of one (1) acre or more. An Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan must be prepared by a registered surveyor, engineer or landscape architect. Three (3) copies of the Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan must be submitted for review along with an Application for Land-Disturbing Activity Permit click here.

Your unsaved data will be lost once session expires. Your session will expire in:

{{ remainingTime | minute }} minutes.