The Union County Farmers Market is open Saturdays 7am-1pm and Tuesdays 2-5pm through the end of October. Please adhere to the following guidelines to keep the Market a safe place for everyone!
1. If you or someone in your household is sick, please stay home. Have someone else do your shopping.
2. Wear a mask/facial covering and maintain the proper social distance of six (6) feet from others.
3. Wash/sanitize frequently. Each vendor will have sanitizer and the Market will have hand washing/sanitizing stations.
4. Vendors will be setting up further back in their booths. This will allow customers to step into the booth and prevent congestion in the center isle.
4. Vendors will package items so you can purchase them with minimal handling. Don’t handle food items that you do not intend to purchase.
5. Shop with a purpose. The Market is temporarily not a social gathering place. We hate this as much as you do!
6. Let a staff member know if you need your purchases carried to your car. Driving to the buildings for pickup is prohibited.
And please be Patient and Kind!
TRASH & TREASURE YARD SALE
Trash & Treasure Yard Sale is closed at this time. It is our hope that we will be able to open later in the summer and continue to monitor the situation. Thank you for your patience.
1. Use of the Canning Plant will be by appointment only. No walkups will be accepted. Appointments will be limited to 11 groups per time slot. No children under 13 will be permitted in the Canning Plant under any circumstances.
2. All persons entering the Canning Plant shall be screened for cough, fever, and recent exposure to COVID-19. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be permitted to enter the Union County Canning Plant.
3. Face masks or face covering are required to enter the Union County Canning Plant. An appropriate face mask or face covering is one that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth with fabric or filter material. Gloves are also required inside the Canning Plant.
4. Maintain proper social distancing while inside the Canning Plant by staying at your group at your assigned table as much possible.
For more information click here to visit the Canning Plant page