65 Courthouse St.
Blairsville, GA 30512
Monday - Friday
Clerk of Superior Court: Judy Odom
|Phone: (706) 439-6022
This office is responsible for all the civil and criminal affairs and filings made in the Union County Superior Court. It also serves as the official recorder of real-estate documents for the County maintaining records of deeds, plats, etc. The Clerk also provides the jury pool for Grand Jury and civil and criminal trials.
- Deeds – Need to have a witness and be notarized to be recorded.
- Plats – Need to have a survey with signature (in black ink) of a certified engineer on the seal.
- Subdivision Plats need to be approved by the County Engineer prior to recording.
Important Downloads & Links
- Blank Juror Information Form
- Affidavit of Child Caregiver
- Affidavit of Student Full-time
- Affidavit of Active Military Exemption
- Affidavit of Over 70 Years Old Exemption
- Affidavit of Unpaid Primary Caregiver
- Juror Residency or Name Change
- Affidavit of Doctor
- Affidavit of Primary Teacher-Home Study
Grand Jury Information:
Pro-Se Litigant (Self-Representation) Information:
Military Discharge Information:
Trade Name Information:
Civil Action Filings & Domestic Relations:
- Domestic Relations Standing Order
- Grand Jury Handbook
- Georgia Jury Commissioner’s Handbook
- Superior Court Clerks of Georgia
- Georgia Superior Court Clerks Cooperative Authority – (GSCCCA)
- Real Estate Transfer Tax Form (PT61 Form)
- State Index Search (Deeds & Plats)
- Georgia Laws
- Georgia State Bar Association
- Georgia Secretary of State
- Georgia Department of Revenue (Unclaimed Property Search)
- U.S. Passport Information
- Family Violence & Protective Order