Land Disturbance Permits

Building & Development issues Land Disturbance Permits for any project that requires land disturbance of one (1) acre or more or for any project that is located in a planned development recorded on or after August 1, 2000.  An Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan must be prepared by a registered surveyor, engineer or landscape architect. Three (3) copies of the Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan must be submitted for review along with an Application for Land-Disturbing Activity Permit to the appropriate office.  Please call 706 745-6045 for more detailed information.

For Land-Disturbing Activity Permit form: Click here