Union County Farmers Market is full and no longer accepting applications for the 2020 seasonal vendors.
The Union County Farmers Market will be accepting walkup vendors thru Oct 31st with new procedures due to COVID-19:
- Registration will begin at 5:30am IN THE PAVILION. Please sign in and wait at the pavilion NOT the Market Office.
- Walkup vendors are taken on a first come, first serve basis with priority given to Agricultural-related vendors.
- Vendors should wear masks and have disposable gloves and sanitizer at their tables.
- Giving away samples of food is prohibited.
- Please read the 2020 Farmers Market Policies & Operating Rules and fill out 2020 Walkup Vendor Application. Printable versions are listed below or copies will be available in the pavilion.
The booth fee for Saturday is $15.00.
If you wish to be a Farmers Market Walkup vendor on Tuesday, please come to the Farmers Market office at 1:30pm on Tuesday. The booth fee is $10.00
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to re-evaluate and make adjustments to keep the Market a safe place to shop during this pandemic! Please contact the Farmers Market at (706) 439-6043 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need additional information.