Union County Farmers Market is full and no longer accepting applications for the 2020 seasonal vendors.
Walkup Vendors are welcome at the Farmers Market beginning Saturday, July 11, 2020.
The Union County Farmers Market will be accepting walkups with new procedures due to COVID-19:
- Spaces are restricted due to COVID-19. Therefore, no spaces are available under the buildings. All walkups will be outside so please bring a tent.
- Only 10 walkup vendors will be accepted with priority given to agricultural-related products.
- Registration will begin at 5:30am IN THE PAVILION. Please sign in and wait at the pavilion NOT the Market Office.
- Vendors should wear masks and have disposable gloves and sanitizer at their tables.
- Giving away samples of food is prohibited.
- Please read the 2020 Farmers Market Policies & Operating Rules and fill out 2020 Walkup Vendor Application. Printable versions are listed below or copies will be available in the pavilion.
The booth fee for Saturday is $15.00.
If you wish to be a Farmers Market Walkup vendor on Tuesday, please come to the Farmers Market office at 1:30pm on Tuesday. The booth fee is $10.00
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to re-evaluate and make adjustments to keep the Market a safe place to shop during this pandemic! Please contact the Farmers Market at (706) 439-6043 or email@example.com if you have any questions or need additional information.