148 Old Smokey Rd
Blairsville, GA 30512
Fridays 7:30am – 1:00pm
& Tuesdays 2:00pm – 6:00pm (Bldg C only)
Through October 25, 2019
Manager: Mickey Cummings
Asst. Manager: Kristy Peney
|Phone: (706) 439-6043
Trash & Treasure Policies:
1. Trash & Treasure opens for 2019 on Friday April 19th. The sale will be open to consumers each Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. with the exception of May 17 and May 31. These dates are previously reserved.
2. New in 2019, the Tuesday afternoon (beginning June 4th) Farmers Market will open to Trash and Treasure from 2pm until 6pm in Building C only. The day will be limited to the first 30 vendors at a cost of $10. Stalls are available on a first come first served basis. Vendors should find and park in an empty stall in Building C only. Trash and Treasures Vendors and Farmers Market Vendors will not be mixed together.
3. T & T will be open to vendors beginning at 6:30 a.m. each Friday and each vendor must be packed and exited from the market by 2 p.m. at which time the staff prepares for the Saturday Market Day.
4. There are 84 stalls available for rent each week. These are available on a first come first served basis. No reservations are accepted. Upon arrival vendors should find an empty stall to back into and set up their goods for sale. Vendors will provide their own tables.
5. Vendors are responsible for clean-up of their stall before exiting the market. Please do not use nails or screws on the poles. A good alternative is to use bungee straps. Do not leave articles of any kind in a stall overnight.
6. Stall rental is $15 per day except the first Friday of each month on which the cost is $10. These fees may be paid by cash or check and a member of the Farmers Market staff will come to each booth to collect fees by 9 a.m.
7. Each vendor is responsible for bringing and setting up their own tables for the displaying of merchandise. Each stall is approximately 10 feet by 18 feet. Vendors shall not set up outside of the painted lines of each stall which would impede the flow of traffic in the main isle of each building.
8. Each vendor is responsible for bringing their own money to make change for their customers.
9. All vendors are expected to conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner when dealing with customers and other vendors.
a.) No “hawking” of products or other actions meant to attract customers from another vendor’s booth shall be allowed.
b.) Making disparaging remarks about another vendor’s products will not be tolerated.
c.) Vendors shall not participate in arguments or make threatening remarks toward other vendors, customers or Farmers Market Staff.
d.) No solicitation of customers for political or religious purposes will be allowed.
10. No pets are allowed under the buildings of the Farmers Market.
11. No smoking is allowed under or within 10 feet the buildings of the Farmers Market.
12. Electricity is supplied at every other booth in buildings A and B. Electricity is supplied at each booth in Building C. The maximum amps which can be used on any one circuit is 20.
13. Items allowed for sale include gently used items from one’s household, flea market items, antiques, crafts, and re-sale items.
a.) Vendors wishing to sell jams, jellies or canned goods must meet legal requirements of the Georgia Department of Agriculture, ie-Cottage Food License.
For a printable copy of Trash & Treasure policies: click here